- The administrator of personal data on the website is Comparme Sp. z o.o. with is located in Warsaw at ul. F.Klimczaka 5 flat 95 entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000494490, NIP 5213664910, REGON 147067912.
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. by information entered voluntarily in the forms;
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
- Personal data on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. An exception occurs when it is required by law, it is required for the purposes of the contract, unless we do not receive express consent in this regard.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the website apakowanie.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- The data is kept for as long as needed. The data retention requirement comes from applicable statutory provisions. If the law does not specify the storage period, the data is stored for the purposes of order fulfillment and invoicing, as well as confirmation of the correct performance of the contract, until the liability periods expires, and then is deleted.
- In addition to the right to receive data, the Customers have the following rights:
- the right to request information about what data is stored;
- the right to ask for the correction, deletion or blocking of to ask for the correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data, provided that these actions are permitted by law and in accordance with the applicable contract terms;
- the right receive personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to object, applies to all data processing, resulting from art. 6 sec. 1 point f GDPR.